Parts & Accessories
Hospital Bed and Stretcher Parts
Piedmont Medical, Inc. is headquartered in Dobson, NC and is comprised of a team of loyal employees focused on providing quality workmanship, on-hand inventory levels and unbeatable service to its customers. Piedmont Medical new parts & accessories are available on-line and through other worldwide distribution channels. We offer multilingual sales assistance to our customers around the world.
Your facility’s efficiency and quality of patient care rely on well-maintained equipment. Piedmont Medical offers an array of essential hospital bed and stretcher parts to ensure your performance never falters.
The dynamic, demanding healthcare environment causes wear and tear to devices. Our replacement parts and accessories minimize downtime to help you maintain seamless operations.
We carry inner arm covers, headboard and footboard shells, head rail outer control verse, and other parts for hospital beds. Our Stryker stretcher accessories include push handles with round or square assemblies.
Our years of experience in the healthcare equipment sector have given us a deep understanding of the crucial role of hospital beds and stretchers. We prioritize operational excellence and are happy to help you find the necessary components. Equip your facility with hospital bed and stretcher parts from Piedmont Medical.
State of the Art Reconditioning Process
- The hospital bed frame is visually inspected for bent or broken parts.
- Any bent or broken parts are repaired or replaced so that operating features function properly.
- The hospital bed frame is completely disassembled.
- The hospital bed frame is cleaned. All stickers and/or decals are removed, if necessary.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails and pans (if applicable) is sanded completely in a separate room.
- The hospital bed frame and parts are then cleaned again to remove any dust or dirt.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails, and pans are painted in a professional paint booth. If necessary, they are baked dry. They are left to dry for 24 hours before they are touched again.
- The hospital bed frame is then reassembled to include the following NEW parts, IF NECESSARY: *OEM casters and assembly for new brake and steer *Plastic wheel covers and arm rail plastics *Head and Foot Boards with your choice of inserts in each *Labels and/or decals *Capacitors and motor grease is replaced *Couplers
- The circuit boards are tested with 1 year replacement warranty.
A final inspection of the hospital bed operating features is rechecked and electrical safety tested to ensure the hospital bed is performing to manufacturers standards.
- The hospital bed is shipped and wrapped in protective plastic. It is then blanket wrapped and can be positioned in custom stands for stability. Head and foot boards are shipped in boxes unattached to the hospital bed frame.