In keeping with the demands of the healthcare industry, Piedmont Medical, Inc. also offers new bedside cabinets and overbed tables to complement our reconditioned products.
Improve your patients’ comfort and autonomy with hospital furniture from Piedmont Medical, Inc. Our overbed tables and cabinets enhance the room’s functionality for patients and caregivers.
Automatic overbed tables take convenience and versatility to new heights. Thanks to the automatic spring-assisted lift mechanism, the table has infinite height adjustments between 28 inches and 45 inches in height. Effortlessly position the table for meals, reading, crafts, games, and other activities that require a flat, sturdy surface.
We offer bedside hospital cabinets with one or three drawers. Patients and caregivers can use this practical and stylish furniture to store personal belongings for easy retrieval.
Make your patient rooms more inviting with versatile hospital furniture from Piedmont. Shop with us today for durable overbed tables and hospital bedside tables.
State of the Art Reconditioning Process
- The hospital bed frame is visually inspected for bent or broken parts. Any bent or broken parts are repaired or replaced so that operating features function properly.
- The hospital bed frame is completely disassembled.
- The hospital bed frame is cleaned. All stickers and/or decals are removed, if necessary.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails and pans (if applicable) is sanded completely in a separate room.
- The hospital bed frame and parts are then cleaned again to remove any dust or dirt.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails, and pans are painted in a professional paint booth. If necessary, they are baked dry. They are left to dry for 24 hours before they are touched again.
- The hospital bed frame is then reassembled to include the following NEW parts, IF NECESSARY: *OEM casters and assembly for new brake and steer *Plastic wheel covers and arm rail plastics *Head and Foot Boards with your choice of inserts in each *Labels and/or decals *Capacitors and motor grease is replaced *Couplers
- The circuit boards are tested with 1 year replacement warranty.
- A final inspection of the hospital bed operating features is rechecked and electrical safety tested to ensure the hospital bed is performing to manufacturers standards.
- The hospital bed is shipped and wrapped in protective plastic. It is then blanket wrapped and can be positioned in custom stands for stability. Head and foot boards are shipped in boxes unattached to the hospital bed frame.