Hospital Room Packages
Hospital Bedroom Packages
We have an extensive inventory of reconditioned hospital room packages. Each package comes with a Hospital Bed, Overbed Table and Bedside Cabinet. The laminate colors available are Bannister Oak, English Oak, Gunstock Walnut and Wild Cherry.
Our hospital bedroom packages are a convenient way to equip rooms with high-quality furniture. Each package includes a reconditioned hospital bed, a new overbed table, and a new bedside cabinet.
We use a rigorous 10-step process to guarantee the exceptional performance of our reconditioned hospital beds. Therapeutic foam mattresses with pressure redistribution technology promote restorative sleep and help prevent pressure ulcers.
Enjoy the durability, functionality, and style of our hospital beds and tables. The overbed table offers a versatile surface for patients to eat meals, read, or work on. Enhance patient autonomy and the quality of their stay.
The bedside cabinet features a convenient drawer and adds a homey touch to the hospital environment. Patients may store their items inside or on top of the table. Choose bedside cabinets in Bannister Oak, English Oak, Gunstock Walnut, or Wild Cherry to complement your room’s design. Shop with us today for a hospital bedroom package you’ll love.
State of the Art Reconditioning Process
- The hospital bed frame is visually inspected for bent or broken parts. Any bent or broken parts are repaired or replaced so that operating features function properly.
- The hospital bed frame is completely disassembled.
- The hospital bed frame is cleaned. All stickers and/or decals are removed, if necessary.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails and pans (if applicable) is sanded completely in a separate room.
- The hospital bed frame and parts are then cleaned again to remove any dust or dirt.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails, and pans are painted in a professional paint booth. If necessary, they are baked dry. They are left to dry for 24 hours before they are touched again.
- The hospital bed frame is then reassembled to include the following NEW parts, IF NECESSARY: *OEM casters and assembly for new brake and steer *Plastic wheel covers and arm rail plastics *Head and Foot Boards with your choice of inserts in each *Labels and/or decals *Capacitors and motor grease is replaced *Couplers
- The circuit boards are tested with 1 year replacement warranty.
- A final inspection of the hospital bed operating features is rechecked and electrical safety tested to ensure the hospital bed is performing to manufacturers standards.
- The hospital bed is shipped and wrapped in protective plastic. It is then blanket wrapped and can be positioned in custom stands for stability. Head and foot boards are shipped in boxes unattached to the hospital bed frame.