Reconditioned ICU Beds
The specialized features of ICU hospital beds allow medical professionals to provide the best care to critically ill patients. Shop with us for reconditioned Stryker critical care beds and Hill-Rom ICU beds that meet the highest performance standards.
Our reconditioned ICU beds secure patients comfortably in the best positions thanks to their advanced functionality, such as motorized height adjustments and bed positioning. We ensure the reliability of electrical controls so that medical staff can easily control the bed’s precise movements. Whether you need the emergency CPR release function or to adjust the patient’s position gradually, our ICU hospital beds provide the necessary response.
Our commitment to quality has put us at the top of the industry when it comes to reconditioned beds. We guarantee the performance of our critical care equipment because we diligently apply a reconditioning process that maximizes functionality. Shop with us today for reconditioned ICU beds that support responsive, compassionate care.
State of the Art Reconditioning Process
- The hospital bed frame is visually inspected for bent or broken parts. Any bent or broken parts are repaired or replaced so that operating features function properly.
- The hospital bed frame is completely disassembled.
- The hospital bed frame is cleaned. All stickers and/or decals are removed, if necessary.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails and pans (if applicable) is sanded completely in a separate room.
- The hospital bed frame and parts are then cleaned again to remove any dust or dirt.
- The hospital bed frame, arm rails, and pans are painted in a professional paint booth. If necessary, they are baked dry. They are left to dry for 24 hours before they are touched again.
- The hospital bed frame is then reassembled to include the following NEW parts, IF NECESSARY: *OEM casters and assembly for new brake and steer *Plastic wheel covers and arm rail plastics *Head and Foot Boards with your choice of inserts in each *Labels and/or decals *Capacitors and motor grease is replaced *Couplers
- The circuit boards are tested with 1 year replacement warranty.
- A final inspection of the hospital bed operating features is rechecked and electrical safety tested to ensure the hospital bed is performing to manufacturers standards.
- The hospital bed is shipped and wrapped in protective plastic. It is then blanket wrapped and can be positioned in custom stands for stability. Head and foot boards are shipped in boxes unattached to the hospital bed frame.